Dijon vs Paris Saint-Germain Prediction – October 14, 2017
Ligue 1 top standings Paris Saint-Germain will soon face Dijon who are in a bad performance on Saturday night. The visitors are in their best performance, in the domestic and European arena as far back as the 2017/18 season and will be back to reach three points this weekend.
Dijon himself has won just one of their first eight games of the season, with a home win over Montpellier in August. They are currently only one point from three bottom of the table, with many observers saying they will continue to dwell in the relegation zone throughout the season.
Meanwhile, PSG are in their best performance, have recorded seven wins and one draw in Ligue 1 so far. Their goal difference is also extraordinary, scoring 27 goals and conceding just five goals in the domestic league. With a front line containing Edinson Cavani, Neymar and Kylian Mbappe, the club hopes to dominate the domestic scene and shine in the Champions League this season.
Data and Facts of Both Teams:
– The two new teams meet as many as six times, with Dijon only managed to win once and the remaining five games ended defeat PSG cons.
– Of the six meetings both teams are able to score as many as 18 goals. With Dijon scoring only 5 goals and PSG scored 13 goals.
– Dijon hosts PSG four times so far, with one win and three losses.
– The only victory ever achieved by Dijon over PSG took place at their own headquarters at the 2011 Coupe de France. At that time, PSG must be submitted with a score of 3-2.
Dijon: B. Tchagouni, C. Varrault, S. Paulle, Z. Diallo, L. Malouda (D. Marcq 75 ‘), Y. Sankhare, F. Berenguer, S. Altama, C. Joufreau (S. Souprayen 46’ ), B. Jovial (B. Corgnet 91 ‘), C. Mandanne
PSG: N. Douchez, C. Jallet, Z. Camara, S. Armand, M. Bodmer (Nene 70 ‘), D. Lugano, Ceara, M. Sakho, J. Menez, M. Erdinc (K. Gameiro 70’ ), J. Bahebeck
– Dijon is currently leaning on Benjamin Jeannot and Kwon Chang-Hoon who has already scored four goals for his club.
– While PSG’s deadly trio so far this season in Ligue 1 has contributed as many as 16 goals and 9 assists.
– Edinson Cavani himself scored 8 goals and 2 assists, Neymar with 6 goals and 5 assists, and also Mbappe who scored 2 goals and 2 assists so far.
– Dijon has played 4 home games so far this season, with one win, one draw and two defeats.
– PSG has played three away games so far this season, with a record of two wins and one draw.
– Of the three away games already dilakoni this season, Unai Emery’s team managed to score as many as 8 goals and conceded only one goal.
– Dijon has not been able to play their central defender Wesley Lautoa who suffered a foot injury since early August.
– While PSG must lose a number of mainstay players, among others are Javier Pastore, Thiago Motta, Marco Verratti, Julian Draxler, Layvin Kurzawa and Thiago Silva.